Saturday, March 6, 2010

Half on a Baby



The term "Half on a baby" is a play off the term "Go half" meaning take 50% of the responsibility of an act and its consequences. So if a man tells a woman he wants to go half on a baby, it means that he would like her to have his child.

Half On a Baby was a hit single by R. Kelly in 1998. Here is how R. Kelly tells a woman he want her to have his baby:

Oh, na, na, na, na, na, na
Your body, na, na, na, na
Oh, na, na, na, na, na, na
I want you're body, na na na na

Turn the lights down low
I'm ready to break it off
Since computer love
Been wanting to set it off

Like a hotel room
I'm checkin' into you
I'm diggin' like a shovel
All the things you do

Take a leep over the broom
That's how you're makin' me feel
Come on in this room
And let's keep it real and go

Half on a baby
All I need is your body next to me
Singing ooh, na, na, na, na, na, na, na
Give me your body, your body, na, na, na, na

Half on a baby
All I need is your body next to me
I'm singing ooh, na, na, na, na, na, na
Give me your body, your body, na, na, na, na

No comments:

Post a Comment